Sunday, July 09, 2006

Just waiting around...

Aviva and Yocheved are supposed to come pick me up in 5-10 minutes so in the mean time I thought I'd blog. Um... I don't think I have anything to write... I did nothing all day until around 2 when my cousins called and asked me to come over and babysit since they had to go to a funeral. So I babysat for 2 hrs with my sis and then just hung out there for another hr or so. I then arrived home and ate some dinner and showered and now I'm supposed to go to putt-putt or something like that. I guess this day hasn't been too bad. Of course there is still plenty of time to mess it up. I really need to go shopping. I'm hoping I'll do that soon. Maybe I should go and do that tomorrow. But really I want to spend the day by the pool. But before I do that I really want to get a new bathing suit. So really I need to go shopping first. Its so difficult.
I would just like everyone to know that Rachel has been crying to me ever since she got home back in may that she wants me to come visit. Now I'm more than happy to go visit her but I need her to pay for at least half of my ticket cuz its costs a lot of $$$. So after crying to me for who knows how long (yes, we can figure it out but if we know how much time has passed since we got home then we can figure out how much time is left of summer and that's a no no) and instead of giving me the money to go visit her she spends it on an ipod and clothes and shoes. I'm very hurt by this. And so I want her to think about what she has done and feel really really bad. Thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger mirrac said...

u know what i'm thinking? i'm thinking that last summer i came home from israel and i was SO sad. REALLY sad. and u know what? i paid for my OWN ticket to dallas. all 318 bux. and i came and surprised miriam. so please allow me to spend my 311 bux on my ipod, shoes, and clothes since i'm not going 2 dallas this summer. miriam can pay for her own ticket. hmph.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM