Thursday, July 06, 2006

Free, Free, Body and Soul Free!

Yaaaaaaaaay! I'm done. Finished. Finito. This is so exciting!!!! I didn't end up taking my ethics final because I was just up so late and the art wasn't sticking in my head and I needed to really focus on that. So I wrote up the discussion question and emailed it to my professor at about 4 a.m. I didn't get to sleep until 4:30 or so and then I was up around 9 and studied for 2 hours. The test definitely could have gone better. But I got my journal back and I got an A on it. I thought I'd for sure get a B cuz I know it could have been much better. So I'm guessing I'll get a B in the class which I am totally cool with. So now I have the whole summer ahead of me and absolutely nothing to do. I'm happy not having anything to do I just know that I'm gonna get really really bored next week and I'm gonna spend all my money and then really have nothing to do. I have a bunch of DVD's I wanna watch and a book and a half that needs to be read and a pool that needs company and a tan that needs major help. Really I should be sleeping right now but when I tried to lay down and after 30 minutes or so and I wasn't sleeping yet I decided to just give up. I think I cant sleep cuz I'm so happy that I'm done with school. I'm amazed I made it thru the week. Now I must continue doing nothing.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM