Sunday, July 09, 2006

"can u bloooooooooog? I wanna reaaaaaaad something!"

I don't blog for 2 days and she gets on my case. I am very busy with doing absolutely nothing that's its hard to find time to blog. So really I was going to blog on Friday but I just didn't end up having any time since I had to make all of shabbat. I did all the shopping and all the cooking. I even made the soup which I've never made before. It came out delicious! So really that was my whole Friday. Just grocery shopping and cooking the world, not so exciting.
So Thursday I had gone to babysit and once I got there I realized that I'd have to drive back in the dark and this creates an issue since I cant see well during the day and at night I cant see at all. So I left around 9:30 and the drive is 15 minutes or so long. I know the way perfectly and that's not the issue its just very frustrating to look out the window and everything is blurry. And I know I blog about this everyday but its just sooo annoying. The good thing about all this is I get to determine the speed limit. Don't worry, if I get pulled over I'll just tell the cop that's its clearly not my fault because I cant see anything and so I have to guess the speed limit, I'm sure he'll understand. Remember when you (who?) were little like 15 and you couldn't drive yet and you had ur parents take u everywhere and it was really annoying because when ever you wanted to do something u'd have to really on someone else? Well I feel 15 again. I'm not allowed to drive at night anymore. My mom got mad at me Thursday since I told her I couldn't see at all only after I got home and didn't bother to call and have her come pick me up. Well I don't wanna feel 15 again (tho when I was 15 it was quite fun...) I like being independent. And so tonight I had to get a ride up to fino and a ride back. And its just annoying to depend on others. My appointment with the eye doctor isn't until Friday. Of course I'm gonna drive during the day, there is NO WAY I'm gonna stop driving altogether. Nope, not gonna happen.
So you know when ur driving down the street and the speed limit is 45 but for some reason all the car in front of u r going 40 and so u cant go 50 and then u see up ahead that one car that's driving like a grandma and causing this whole mess and u just wanna pass them up or have them be banned from driving? Well I hate those drivers, they get me sooooo mad. I just thought I'd share that with you (all?).
And now I'd like to argue what Rachel wrote about Farfel. Of course I read what she wrote almost an hour ago so I have no recollection at all but I do know that...
a) Farfel is the cutest puppy in the whooooole world
b) when the family came to visit me in NY and farfel stayed with my cousins we sent him with his crate and a suitcase full of stuff so he'd feel comfortable (of course I wasn't here when we sent him but I know he's favorite stuffed animal which is his green bear went with him along with some other toys and what not)
c) dogs have feelings to. And just because Rachel had a bad experience with a he/she iguana does not mean that she can be rude about my love for my puppy who clearly hates me and only likes me when I give him food or rub his tummy or take him outside. Sometimes he'll come to chill with me but it doesn't happen that often but in any case I still love him and if Rachel could only love me half as much as I love farfel the world would be a better place.
now I'm sure there's plenty more for me to write but I really cant think up anything and I know as soon as I publish this that all my thoughts are gonna come flooding into my head but its gonna be too late and I'll just have to post it another time so with that I shall end this

3 Comments:

Blogger mirrac said...

u know that its rely and not really. woohoo i found a mistake and corrected it w.o u finding out first!

9:17 AM  
Blogger mirrac said...

u know what, i find mistakes in ur posts ALL the time and i dont point it out, this means WAR!

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u know that it wasnt her only mistake, but whos getting technical?

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM