Sunday, July 09, 2006

holy chevron

this is not a post about the location of my favorite shabbos in israel. it is a different kind of holy. this is a gas-station holiness. as in the super funny chevron gas station rite near my house. now of course i never buy gas there bc its much 2 expensive, but i always make sure to read their messages left rite next to the gas prices. as if after nearly passing out @ the number, they can revive me w. some message about jesus. so heres a few of my favorites...
1. easter. proof that u can't keep a good man nailed down
2. ATTENTION! now that we have yours, how can Gd get urs? (that one took me a while 2 catch)
3. If you plan revenge, dig 2 graves
4. before you expire, you must aspire to inspire. just for the record it took me like 4 weeks to remember that line correctly and then 2day @ the mall it just came to me..

another thing that aspires to inspire is buying a jean skirt. now my mom always says sarcastically "you can never have too many jean skirts". what she really means is...why r u buying another one? but there is something so happy and successful about buying a new jean skirt. u just know that u will wear that skirt 2 the bone and once u start wearing it u wont be able to understand what u ever did without it. thanx 2 shopping i am now a very poor person just in time to not shop for 3 weeks. quite good timing. i bought a pair of shoes 2day that every1 would b very proud of. though they have a little heel, they really cant possibly cause ppl to ask me y i wear high heels. so i feel successful. we r all happy now. i have shoes that have a little kind of heel, and every1 else doesnt feel short. well they still feel short, but not as short.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM