Sunday, July 09, 2006

What The Monkeys

I was all ready to go to bed around 2:30 but for some reason I couldn't fall asleep until some time past 3. I have no idea y. Now really that wouldn't be so bad cuz I could sleep in till who knows when but of course I wake up before 9:30. What's going on?!?!?!?! I have no idea what I should do right now. Should I just get up and go eat breakfast (I did just buy cocoa puffs on Friday, that's the good thing about going grocery shopping u getta buy whatever u want and there are no parental units there to stop u!) ? Or should I try to fall back asleep? Or should I just sit here in my bed for the next hour or so and then come out of my room as to not shock anyone in the house. Although it does sounds awfully quiet... interesting. Decisions decisions...

6 Comments:

Blogger mirrac said...

what should u do write now? i think u should write something write now.

12:42 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

y r u so mean to me?

12:56 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

bc its fun. and finally i am not the one being picked on "because i am just so fun 2 bother"MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1:37 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

we all picked on u, but ur the only one who picks on me... i hate being the pickle

1:39 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

i see how thats fair. so if i got every1 else to pick on u it would be ok?

2:48 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

um.. no. i think ur missing the point.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM