Thursday, July 06, 2006

2 a.m. Thoughts

Before I begin I would like the record to reflect that I did NOT pressure Miss Rachel S. Nechama into blogging. Just because she felt inferior due to my 2 megillahs and my rule breaker post is not my fault.
It's just a bit after 2 a.m. and I'm attempting to study for my art history test. I already went thru all 50 or so images in the book and wrote out what I need to know about them underneath each picture. I know the gothic ones perfectly but that's probably because we just learned those ones today. Its the other 4 chapters that I'm concerned about especially the medieval one because I missed that day since I was driving to Houston. I finished my paper (thank you Rachel!) and emailed it off to my teacher. I still need to write up the discussion question for the final. I think I'm going to take the final. My plan for the rest of the night is to shower, write up the discussion thing, and then pretend to look over art and just leave the rest of the it until tomorrow since my ethics test will take approximately 5 minutes and so then I'll have 2 hours to study for art. Really I should be studying more now but I'm just so not into it because I just want school to be over with and I'm so sick of staring at screens and books that are blurry and I just don't care anymore and I know its really not a good attitude but it doesn't help that the past 2 art tests I didn't study much for and still did well on them cuz now I'm thinking I don't have to study and I'll do just fine even tho this one seems so much harder than the other 2 and I hate being in pickles. Yes, I know, I create the pickles for myself but I'm not going to blame me, I'm gonna blame u! So with that I'm going to take my shower.....
I lied, I'm not taking the shower just yet cuz I wanted to type up some things from my day today. I didn't fall asleep in art history. I went to the doctor today. We believe I have an ophthalmic migraine which is caused by stress (definition of stress is any changes in ones life or routine). Now yes I am stressed this week since there's a lot of work assigned but I haven't been stressed for the past 3 weeks or so. I mean sure school can be stressful but I always seem to be calm, cool, and collected (accept on nights before a test). So ya, I've been prescribed medicine for the migraine and I have to see the ophthalmologist just to make sure my eyes are normal and nothing else can be causing the blurred vision and then in 2 weeks I have to go back to my doctor and see if I've gotten better. My only issue is that if I'm going to be on medicine but school is going to be over then how will we know what exactly caused the headaches. Did that make any sense? Alright, now I think I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM