Thursday, July 06, 2006

It isnt easy being green...

green is the color of jealousy. (i think) and i am jealous of miriam. imagine ur summer streching from now on (until the e-n-d..spelled out the way parents spell c-a-n-d-y or n-a-p so that miriam cant understand) neways imagine that u have a whole long summer streching ahead of u. sigh. i dream of genie and wish i could have so much summer. but then in the midst of my dream i think about what i would do with that time. there r 2 versions of my summer, reality summer and non-reality summer. so here it goes: reality version first. i wake up every day @ 9:45am. by 11:30 i've davened, eaten breakfast, read the entire washington post, and drunk 1 delicious coffee. then i would probably go back to the super cool orange room and turn on music and waste time online. then i woudl get super bored so i'd try to inspire myself to do things. like clean my room. reorganize. paint a pretty picture. mail all the birthday cards i've been carrying around all week. then after 1 week of such boredom i would b ferociously antsy. then i would start with trips that should last 1 hour but last all day bc i'd get lost. like shopping trips. then i would get bored of that. then i would go crazy. in un-realistic summer plan i'd go 2 6 flags, kings dominion, hershey park, ny, get a tour of langley, the pentagon, and meet george bush. then i would finish painting my door. then i would make my room SUPER clean. (thats unlike the realistic plan where i would want to clean my room but never actually do it) and it would continue on in ultimate organized summer fashion until the e-n-d. thats y even tho i hate waking up @ 630am to watch google videos of david blaine all day, i do realize that without this "fun" day i would probably not be friends w. miriam nemore bc she would have been sick of my complaining. so i guess this whole long thing was just to help me realize that i am thankful for my job.
now that we've covered that i can tell u all how my chinese boss thinks i will make my fortune.. o no i jus totally posted that without meaning to. i think my eyes just associate the color orange on a computer screen w. flashing aim windows and so i clicked publish post because its orange. how sad sad sad am i? i need a hobby. perhaps i'll take up juggling. i've seen quite a few juggling videos on google videos lately. neways dr. chen thinks that i will create the smallest balloon on the end of a tube for my mouse heart. let me tell u, this is exciting stuff sitting hunched over a microscope that makes u nauseious bc its so magnified tying silk around saran wrap bubbles. this is the future of biotechnology folks, step rite up.
here is a story about my car, leonard. lately i've been thinking that leo is lightless. as in driving on dark roads i feel like my lights arent on even tho the switch is on. so then when i park my car i leave the lights on and i go check it out. but they're always on. then last week yulia joined in the discussion and agreed w. me that it felt like there were no lights shining on the road from my car. however 3 cops were around me and none of them pulled me over leading us 2 believe that my lights were on. however we then came up w. the idea that perhaps the lights are on when u r parked or braking (something which happens often when driving w. 3 cops around u). then last nite after babysitting in the land of no internet (shout out 2 the sista) neways i pulled out of their parking lot and i was thinking about the lights when some1 flashed their headlights at me indicating that my lights were NOT on. so i turned on my brights/hi beams/headlights wtvr the heck u call the super bright ones and drove on. then im on baltimore cruising along when i hear that beginning noise of a siren and i see blue lights flashing in my rearview mirror. so as usual i think and move at different speeds. first i'm like oh man i'm getting pulled over. then im like wait im not speeding. then i see the guy behind me turn on his blinker so i get confused. is he being pulled over, or am i being pulled over and hes moving out of the way. so then i'm not sure if i'm supposed 2 pull over. but then as i keep driving and not pulling over, the cop turns after the guy who pulled over. got it? point is i really believe that i owe me soul to the dude who flashed his lights at me because had i had no lights on perhaps i would have been the 1 pulled over. interesting rite? u might wonder why i didnt have yulia get out of the car and watch the lights as i drove down the block or something. actually that was her idea, but i was so zoned out i ignored her and just parked the car in my usual spot while she yelled @ me about being so unconnected to my brain.
ok im too tired to type. farewell for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM