Sunday, July 09, 2006

I Remembered Something...

So I wanted to write about how Thursday night was my first night of summer vacation. Now one would think that since it's my first night of summer vacation that I would do something exciting and go crazy. This did not happen. What I did end up doing was going to sleep. Now I didn't just go to sleep, I went to sleep early. Now I didn't just go to sleep early, I mean really early like I was in bed before 1. I realize it was a really pathetic thing to do but u must understand that I had gone to bed past 4:30 that morning and had woken up around 9 and so I was exhausted especially since I wasn't able to nap that afternoon. So it made sense for me to be tired but still I guess that's not a good excuse. I slept beautifully that night and I woke up at 11. Last night I went to bed after 1 cuz I was up reading and then I woke up at 12 (and napped for 3 hrs in the afternoon). Now its after 2 but I'll probably wake up around 10 or 11 tomorrow. Remember the good ol' days when I could sleep for yrs at a time. Now my body wakes up before 12. I once slept for 16 hrs straight and had napped for 2 hrs later that afternoon. I'm sure I could do that now but its not as easy as it used to be. I guess its good I don't just sleep my life away but it still would be nice to have that ability. Ok, that's all. Thank you, come again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM