Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Rules Are NOT Meant To Be Broken

Sunday June 11, 2006 there was a post titled "New Rule". That rule stated that there is to be no discussion of when summer is to end. Rachel is in violation of this rule. In her last post she mentioned how many weeks were left of her job and what day it would end and from there it is clear to see how many days there are left of summer. The rule also stated that if something was to be mention once more that either hit men would be sent after that person I would resign from the blog. And so now I must decide which of the two I prefer to act on. Until I do I would just like all to know that I currently hate Rachel. Go Yankees!

2 Comments:

Blogger mirrac said...

my birthday is on november 29th. if u count the days until nov. 29th, u can figure out how many days there are until the end of summer. omg lets not ever look towards the future just in case we realize that summer always has an end.

11:27 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

y r u so cruel and hateful? y?!?!

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM