Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Gotta Go

You know when you're out somewhere and you make sure to go to the bathroom before you leave the house so you wont have to go when your out cuz who wants to use a public bathroom ever... So I'm with my bro and we are going to Carvel cuz I really want a cake mix carvelanche (it's my favorite in the whole wide world) and my mom says she needs to go to Whole Foods and aliza is going to go with her so we all pile in the beautiful red truck and drop mom and aliza off at Whole Foods then we go to Carvel and then as we are waiting outside Whole Foods for mom and aliza my bro says he really has to pee. And I of course did not need to pee at all but he keeps emphasizing how much he really needs to pee and I tell him to just go inside and use the bathroom (not that I would ever do that, ewww) and he doesn't and just keeps on complaining. So you know when you totally don't have to pee at all but someone just keeps talking about it and then your like hmm maybe I need to pee too and then they keep talking about it and then you realize you really need to pee too but would not have had to had that person just kept their mouth shut and now you're really mad at them? Ya, it was kinda like that.

2 Comments:

Blogger mirrac said...

u know the acronym TMI? it stands for too much information. yea, its kind of like that :-P

7:41 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

bite ur nose

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM