Tuesday, July 04, 2006

a little slow

im a little slow. apparently mir wrote her post in white and color to represent me and her. but i didnt catch that until she asked me if i knew why she posted in 2 colors. so i apologize for my slowness. on another note i have to say that i am once again changing my career. this time i want to be an artist for pixar. i kno i kno its not as exciting as being a stunt double. but come on. its soooo fun. rite now i should be fighting the gel wars, but my head is ringing bc i just ran home from the movie with the thunder breaking my skull. and i totally did that jump when theres a loud noise and scream like a girl thing when i was in the middle of an intersection and the lightening TOTALLY hit a building near me. not that that has been verified, but id believe it.
dont worry tho folks, since george is probably gonna cancel fireworks, i'll have plenty of time tonight to fight the gel wars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM