Thursday, July 13, 2006

I Chave No Chair (how many ppl read that wrong?)

My day began at 10:30. I woke up, ate breakfast, and kinda made plans with the Voosh (this way I don't have to highlight). I decided to get my hair cut since the 3 weeks were starting up and I had been meaning to get it cut since I got home but never did since I like my hair long and 2 inches off is a big deal. So I head out at 11:30 in the beautiful red truck (yipee!). Now I really value my hair, I really like it, I take it very seriously. So the haircut lady person asks me what I want. I explain very clearly and several times that I want about 2 inches trimmed cuz my hair is so dead at the ends and that I need it relayered but that I've had my hair layered before where the layers in the front are drastically different than the length of my hair and I do not want that to happen again. I reiterate this point several thousand times. So she's cutting along (we determined to cut 5 inches on the layers and just trim the length 1-2 inches) and then blow dries it and straightens it a bit and then it comes time for me to check it out and she asks me if its good and not drastically different in the front and I just kind of smile and nod and say its great and thank u and pay and leave. Now as I'm leaving I'm on the phone with Voosh and I'm walking to my car and I'm explaining to her how I'm very unhappy with my hair and the layers in the front are so drastic and I specifically said that I didn't want that but it happened and it did and she's like y didn't u say anything. I'm not good in those situations. I hate those situations. I don't know what to do in those situations. So I get to avivas (shoot, I wrote out her name) cuz I really need to straighten my hair and then analyze it and I'm so very upset with my hair and she's trying to tell me that my hair looks really nice and she loves my hair and la la la and I'm just ignoring her and hating my hair.
We went to grapevine mills to do some shopping around 1. I needed to find a wedding outfit and just clothes and shoes in general and I hadn't been shopping since I came home which is really really pathetic but I was in school and tired and lazy and preferred to be outside in the pool and tanning. So we are driving along LBJ (in the beautiful red truck, looking all hot) and it's off to a slow start and I'm getting really impatient and don't wanna drive out there (the mall is near the airport which is 20 min away plus from avivas (oops) house was another 12 minutes) if it's going to take 41875 yrs. We finally arrive there and go around the entire mall for about 2 hours and I walk out of there with pajama pants and pantyhose. Not a successful trip. Aviva (oh man, I did it again) got the world, twice. She said I'm her good luck charm. She's my bad luck charm. Oh, funny story (not story cuz I'm not gonna tell it all now) about one time me and Voosh (woohoo, I did it right!) were walking thru grapevine and were having a normal conversation and it was going on for a few minutes and then we realized that we were talking about 2 different things and somehow all the things we said worked with what we thought we were talking about, it was so weird and really funny and I totally didn't explain it well and killed it.
Now I will show you all the most amazing thing notice as we were driving home:
The thing that should be noticed is that the outside temp is 111 (so says the truck thermometer). How awesome is that?!?! It was a really hot day out but I spent it indoors instead of in the pool, pity, the UV index must've been sooo high.
I know there were other things I meant to write but of course I cant think up anything and so this must come to an end.
*let the record reflect that I almost lost this post but thanx to my fear and ocd I saved this (as I now usually do) throughout the writing process*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo im sucha good photographer!

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM