Wednesday, July 12, 2006

grrr

so i woke up this morning and i felt like i had JUST gone to sleep. not like i was so tired it felt like i hadnt slept, just that i felt like last nite was 10 seconds ago. and then i go and sleep on the train and then i come to the lab and no1 is here yet. but ok thats not a huge deal ususally they come like 2 minutes later. but no. now its 10:10 and i've been here for almost 1 hour. and no1 is here. and i already ran water thru my machine. and checked my email. and read all the news in israel. and hacked in2 the stat counter thingy bc i have the password saved on my computer @ home, but not here and miriam made it. i am so good @ figuring out passwords. like the time i hacked in2 every sn that chani had. muahaha. watch out folks.
i tested out my new tires today. it didnt really feel ne different. that was kind of dissapointing. i thought all my slow car troubles would go away with 2 new tires, a realignment, and an oil change. but i guess not.
so 9 hours has passed since i started this post. and not many happy things have happened. im sooo not happy with this lack of understanding what i'm doing. its like for 3 weeks i've done nothing and all of a sudden dr. chen is like you need to hurry up and do one mouse heart a day otherwise u wont finish. dude. u're the 1 who kills the mouse. how the heck is it my fault that we havent done nething until now? and i still dont get how he wants me 2 do the data thing. and its all so annoying bc hes really nice, but hes hard 2 understand and he soo busy i hate asking him stuff. sigh sigh. and then i was gonna go 2 a movie 2nite, but i didnt get home until 7 and it started @ 630. man o man. i really need 2 do something 2nite to cheer myself up. like play w. my new ipod. o wait it STILL hasnt freaking come 2 my front door yet. sheesh. thats all for now. im so hungry and i dont know where my mommy is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM