Monday, July 10, 2006

manipulating the world around you...

sometimes things happen in this world that work out very well. sometimes we have to make sure they work out that way. such a thing occured today when i slashed the tires on leonard so that he would have 2 visit the car place and 2morrow i get 2 drive the altima. jkk. ne family members reading this, i really am kidding dont kill me. really the car just decided to give me a special present. thank u leonard. i am sorry that i am so mean 2 u and talk about u behind ur back. not. heres what i did @ work today.
1. checked my email.
2. learned how to match colors to my skin.
3. read 1500 trivia questions.
4. ate a nasty lunch
5. went outside during a false alarm fire alarm sounding
6. o wait its 1:45 and dr. chen has just shown up lets play w. glue for 1 hour and then leave
7. used 1 of my 2 minutes left this month 2 have my sister pick me up so i could go home early
8. thats it. i really really really cant handle the absolute annoyingness of this situation

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you wonder why every other post says "0 comments"..

Mike!

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who cares if noone else comments! i think ya'll are funny. what happened to the car?!? leonard, sigh, blast from the past

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM