Friday, August 11, 2006

You Must Be Dreaming! Dreaming Dreaming Dreaming

So i just woke up (a few minutes ago) and i was looking over the blog (duh, i have to do that first thing in case Rachel did something while i was sleeping) and i then i remembered part of my dream last night. So we were with our old teacher from Mesorah and i feel like we were standing outside of my house maybe, i don't know. Anyways, i was talking about who i was going to be living with at school. So i was saying that i was going to be dorming with Rachel and Aviva and maybe they thought that that was weird. And i was saying how it's ok cuz I'm never gonna see Rachel anyways cuz she just studies all the time so it's all good especially when finals come around then it's gonna be no Rachel all the time! And they were like well what about Aviva and i was like well i don't know about her study habits but I'm sure I'll find some way to get rid of her too. Ha ha ha. I'm so funny. I love how my goal is to try to get you guys out of the room. I mean it is gonna be sad to live in the same room with Rachel cuz then we'll never get to have our fights online like last yr of :
me: no, u walk up 2 flights of stairs and come visit me i haven't seen u in a week
Rachel: no, u never come visit me so go walk down 2 flights of stairs
me: if u come visit me I'll give u food
Rachel: ok, I'm coming
ok, those are all my thoughts for now. .lataz hahahahahaha

1 Comments:

Blogger mirrac said...

hahahha. u should all kno that thats really what happened all the time last year. miriam only visited my room when i forced her 2 study bio. then we sat on my bed and i ate trix while yelling @ her to pay attention...i cant wait!
cithakv

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM