Thursday, August 10, 2006

day 3- montgomery

i kno u cant see very clearly in this pic. but it reflects well on my trip to montgomery mall. i'm not sure why, but it used to be my favorite mall. i always found stuff @ montgomery. now that i have found stuff @ the first 2 malls in my trip, i just assumed that i would find something here. no such luck. it was a horrible trip to the mall. even tho i went 2 sleep super early last nite bc i was falling on my face, i am totally exhausted. i think its bc i didnt finish my coffee this morning. but its all good, bc i'm planning on continuing the slurpee hunt soon. maybe i'll bring ruchama w. me and ppl will ask if shes my kid. then i will have more caffienne in my system so that i can stay awake for super fun er night.


neways. in case u cant tell. that is a hard, wooden, green bench in the mall. no couch, no chair..but a green bench. how sad for them???

neways i went 2 the eye dr this morning. for all those ppl who remember the trip last year, the dr thought i was a spazz, and they got me 2 spend over 500 bux. this year i was well prepared. i didnt say nething spazzy 2 the eye dr. we had a totally normal conversation about skool and then he told me my left eye had finally caught up w. my rite eye. therefore i only need to order new left contacts. it took a while of convincing the guy @ the front that i only wanted left contacts and that i only wanted 2 boxes and not a years supply. as if i'm spending 120bux, plus 85 for a refitting? what the heck? it took him so long 2 figure out that my eyes were worse??? wtvr dude.

ruchama just gave me a tatoo on my right hand. my sister thinks im an idiot for letting her put it on my hand bc it takes like 5 days to come off and its almost shabbos. i think shabbos can handle a little yellow flower and a bee on my hand. all in the name of neice bonding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM