Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Losing Time

*Before i begin i am just warning all the blog readers that the no discussing the end of summer rule will be broken in this post*
So Tuesday means 2 weeks until i leave for smelly NY. I was not handling the day well. 2 weeks if a very short time and i decided i should probably start getting things ready for school (even tho I'm not going back). I opened up the boxes i shipped home over 2 months ago (holy monkeys! that's a really long time! where did it all go?) and dealt with that stuff. Then i spoke with aviva and explained the whole there aint no way I'm going back to NY sitch and i got her flight info and i was a good girl and called up american airlines and to find out about switching my ticket to her flight. American airlines gave me a good laugh when they wanted over $600 from me to switch my flight. Do i look like I'm made of money? Do i? Am i green? Am i made of paper? Do i have presidents faces all over me? NO! But smart smart Miriam asked about using miles to change the ticket and *bam* i am leaving in less than 2 weeks. I have lost 2 days of my time, my precious time, my time to drive the truck, my time to do nothing, my time in the place i heart the most. LIFE'S NOT FAIR. Aviva is all excited cuz this is the first time we're gonna be flying together. Oh yes, us getting on a plane at 6:40 in the morning after no sleep the night before is going to be great fun. Rachel is also excited cuz we haven't seen each in over 2 months. If she wants to see me then spend that money u made watching google videos in a lab all day and buy a ticket and come to Dallas and we can drive around in the truck all day long and listen to country music and get slurpees and go to the rocks and go to fino and get spicy fries that are never spicy and throw avivas underwear on her fan and go to the park and lay on a blanket and we'll all switch around our glasses and take a picture and I'll be the only one who has a cellphone (2 in fact) and she and aviva will take stupid pictures with it that I'll delete when they're not looking and we'll live happily ever after!
Aviva came over around 2ish. We went to JCPenny so she could pick up her sheets and blanket for school (shout out to all of our matching pink and orange sheets!!!). We then went to Office Depot (i thought it was Office Max, i was wrong, it happens). We went in search of planners. I cant find the one I've bought for the past 2 years. It's really annoying. I did find a pink five star notebook so i bought it for school (not that I'm going) and i bought a mini pink sharpie highlighter. When we were pulling out of the parking lot me and aviva almost died. We were waiting to pull out onto Forest and this old guy in front of us on his cellphone starts backing up and totally doesn't look behind him and we think he's just backing up a bit and then he's about to hit Avivas car (which she just had rear ended and was not ready to be front ended) and my heart jumped into my throat and Aviva yells and she backs up as quickly as possible and old guy on his cell totally goes on his merry way and has no idea what the heck just happened. Stupid drivers should be banned from the road. Anyways, we got back home safely where we ate some food and went our separate ways. I think that's all i did today. Oh no, i lied. After we came back to my house and ate i drove us to Staples to see if they had any good planners. They didn't. Then we came back to my house and went our separate ways. That's all the excitement. I spoke to Hinda on the phone! (Look at how i mentioned that all on my own) She's gonna come visit me, not now, but soon. She is the funny one. Rachel is the crazy one. What is Aviva? I must go to bed, but my bed has stuff all over it. I'm never gonna get to sleep....

2 Comments:

Blogger mirrac said...

1. i miss miriam almost as much as i miss my black shirt from h+m
2. i HATE how the spicy fries r never spicy
3. i miss the rocks. and live wire slurpees
4. i miss my collage on doyle's dashboard
5. i miss the superbowl party where we snuck peeks @ aviva's planner 2 see when they were gonna decorate the skool.
6. i miss her pink and orange sheets.
7. I MISS MALKIE. WHERE IS SHE???? MALKIE IF U R ALIVE, LEAVE US COMMENTS!

2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

correction: i most certainly did not yell. i shrieked. that was more fun.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM