Wednesday, August 09, 2006

slurpee.now that's cold

my my my. what a great day. i love days where u r never home long enuf to be bored.
heres how my day went. i woke up @ 930 and was SUPER tired. thats what happens when u go 2 sleep @ 3...neways then i went 2 ellicott city to go hiking w. becca @ patapsco state park. we r so cool. it was super fun. u probably assume that i'm gonna tell u about how i got lost on the way there, BUT I DIDNT! i mean i almost did. basically i wrote down the directions but in my head i was like o, ellicott city is exit 43. so im zooming along in the left lane when i approach exit 38B and i realize that columbia sounds awfully familiar. thats when i actually looked @ my directions and realized that i wasnt taking the ellicott city exit...so then i made it 2 my exit. then as im driving on 32 i almost pass exit 21 that says columbia town center and then i realize, hey that sounds familiar, so i start 2 exit when i look @ my directions and see it says exit 24A. so then i un-exited. what can i say? the country music was blasting and i had the altima. i was a little happy.

the hiking trip was fun. especially when we went the right way and made the right loop. woohoo blue trail! then we had lunch and got 2 play w. a little baby bee that loved becca's ring. then we went home. once i got home i realized that i wasnt ready to be home. i was still in a totally gloriously happy mood so i decided 2 hit up the wheaton mall. tho the trip was successful, i didnt take the camera in w. me and so i'll have 2 post the comments 2morrow after i drag my sister there 2 take pics w. me. (hint, there is something in the mall that i told miriam didnt exist, until it passed us on the road)

then i came home and ate dinner. then i went 2 the library. when me and my mom pulled up there were 1000 cars in the parking lot. i told my mom jokingly that there was dancing 2nite in the library. we walk in the floors r shaking w. jamaican music...theres like a huge party in the basement. how fun?

then i went w. my sister to dsw to check out the shoe situation. i saw a ton of shoes i wanted, but i have them in black. but in plaid they look soooo fun. and then i saw sparkly black shoes and my sister made fun of me. then we went for slurpees. i have gotten a slurpee every day since monday in 3 different locations. 2morrow i'm going to the greyhound 7-11. i am determined to find those mountain dew slurpees. if by monday i havent found, im gonna have 2 complain. 2nite we made friends w. the slurpee man on fenwick.

thats all. i am so satisfied w. my night. especially the part where my sister in law told me that she was @ stern yesterday and the building is completely gutted. like there r no walls. extremem construction going on less than 2 weeks b4 orientation (i can mention that bc mir broke the rule first). only stern does things like that.

thats all for now. i made a nice connection btwn 2 songs 2day. avril lavigne's sk8er boi is the same as toby keith's how do u like me now? nice connection rite?

3 Comments:

Blogger mirrac said...

my name is miriam and i am impatient so please explain this instant "hint, there is something in the mall that i told miriam didnt exist, until it passed us on the road"

11:13 PM  
Blogger iPaytoomuchformyhair said...

let me know when you find those mountain dew slurpees! I have a feeling its gonna be a great day for you!!

1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you wish avril was half as cool as toby!

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM