Friday, August 11, 2006

"Two Bare Feet On The Dashboard..."

You know what makes me sad? When the radio stations say that summer is ending. All i want to do is sit there and listen to my country music and they have to remind me that summer is over. WHY?! AM I NOT TORTURED ENOUGH ALREADY?! I mean here all the schools start up next week so summer is really over but please please don't keep saying that on the radio. I don't want to hear it.Today was a busy day, i felt like Rachel. I remember when i first started feeling like Rachel when i started working at Fino. I don't feel like getting into all those memories. Anyways, i woke up really early this morning! My alarm went off at 9:05. I was so confused. I know that if i had woken up on my own then i wouldn't have been tired but since the alarm woke me up i was exhausted. I finally got out of bed at 9:25 and took a really quick shower since my appointment was at 10. That's why i woke up early. I saw the neurologist today. We sat in the waiting room for an hour. Then once we were sitting in the room waiting for the doctor i was sooooo impatient i just wanted to leave and crawl back into bed. Finally the doctor came and i told over my whole story with the headaches and the vision and la de da. I'm so sick of telling over that story. Then she tested my reflexes and shtuffs like that. She said i was normal. That's right, I AM NORMAL! She also said that if we wanted to we could do an MRI. i asked what that involved. She said an IV. i said no thank you. We went on our merry way. The end.

I would like to rant for a moment about stupid stupid drivers. Ok, so you know when you exit the highway and some exit have signs that say that those exiting have the right of way and everyone else on the service road must yield to them? Ok, so those are great signs. However, not all exits have those signs so the service road ppl do have the right of way at times and don't have to yield to those exiting. So when on LBJ and getting off at Preston those exiting do NOT have the right of way and service road drivers do NOT have to yield. I take that exit all the time since it is my exit and i always come to a complete stop when getting off since there are 3 lanes of traffic coming towards me and no signs at all telling people what to do. So this old lady in her black Lexus is getting off the highway and she just cuts across all 3 lanes and totally doesn't care about me in the right lane and almost rams into me and i honk (i was so happy i got that honk in at the right time!) and I'm so pissed at her. Who does she think she is? Uch, stupid drivers.

Guess who went shopping!!!!! ME!!!! Guess who was really sad when she tried on a skirt and it was really pretty and fit so nicely!!! ME!!! Guess why I was so sad!!! Cuz it cost $5oo!!! Guess why i tried it on!!! There is no answer so dont bother guessing. Guess who finally bought brown shabbat shoes!!! ME!!! Guess who thought they would never ever ever ever buy Uggs and did!!! ME!!! Guess who was so scared to tell Rachel about the Uggs!!! ME!!!! Guess who is gonna get in so much trouble for posting this convo!!! ME!!!!
DontAsk628: i got shoes
SilverPolish1: what kind?
DontAsk628: i cant tell u bout one of them
SilverPolish1: y?
DontAsk628: cuz i cant tell u
SilverPolish1: y cant u tell me?
SilverPolish1: do i have them?
SilverPolish1: do i want them?
DontAsk628: i got uggs
DontAsk628: *runs away*
SilverPolish1: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SilverPolish1: PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEINNNG

Then at 5 i went on a date. That's right. You all heard me. I, as in me, went, as in had gone, on a date, as in on a date. It was with Ariana. Hehehe. We made a bet a year ago (did have i written about this before?) and i won and she had to buy me ice cream. And so we went at the beginning of the summer but i forgot why we went and i paid for my ice cream and she totally saw me paying for it and didn't say anything but this time i remembered and she paid. We went to Carvel and i got a Cake Mix carvelanche. I didn't eat so much of it so it's resting in the freezer until I'm ready. I was bored and tired when i got home so i took a nap at 7 and woke up around 9. Now it's almost 2 and i don't know how I'm gonna go to sleep tonight. If i were a good productive person and a smart one and not in denial about leaving then i would organize my room a bit and maybe start with my desk right now. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM