Friday, August 18, 2006

Cherem Here I Come

I did an awful thing today. Awful. Horrible. Disgusting. Despicable. Disgraceful.
so i was pulling outta the garage from the drs office and had to pay and so i pulled thru the booth and so the one on the far left was open and i was like fine I'll go there. Now the truck is huuuuuuuuge and i knew the angle wasn't good and i had that feeling like i wasn't gonna be able to pull into it well but i went anyways and the yellow cement block thing that's inbetween the booths and the side of the truck decided to have a meeting. The sound. Oh the sound. It was HORRIBLE. i didn't know how to move. Should i back out? Just pull forward? i couldn't back out so i tried to pull forward and the sound again was so bad and i was sure i was driving with a huuuuuuuuuuuge dent and yellow paint alllllllll over the side of the truck and i called my dad was crying hysterically and he's like i don't care. ur fine who cares bout the truck and I'm like I CARE!! ITS THE TRUCK!!! THE PRETTY TRUCK AND I SMUSHED IT!!! And then i got home and looked at it and there's nothing there at all and I'm so confused. i heard the noise and i just didn't get it. But then i saw some stuff but i rubbed it off and then i noticed a bit of dent in the door but my dad couldn't even see it until i showed him. My dad's all happy someone finally dented it. I'm not.
P.S. Rachel, this does not mean i lost the best driving record.

I spent the entire morning sitting in dr's offices waiting to be seen. No joke. My first appointment was at 9:30. I wasn't seen until 10:30. But i had to go to the eye doctor cuz i woke up this morning and my eyes were all red from my contacts that i were trying out so i had an emergency appointment at 11:15. I wasn't seen until 12:45 or 1. My eyes are so broken and i should be giving up on contacts but I'm not. And i wanna go to the library and i have more laundry to do and i have to go to the bank and i needa go get a prescription filled and ya. I needa get off my bed....

2 Comments:

Blogger mirrac said...

were u @ medical city? good times @ that toll booth. i once didnt have ne cash so i asked my dr's office if they did cash back and they didnt. and then the toll ppl took down my credit card info, my license plate, my drivers license number and told me that if i didnt return w.i the week to pay my $1 i would have it on my credit report 4ever..hahah

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, thats n/t. i back into a pole.... In the MESORAH parking lot. uggg, memories

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM