Tuesday, August 15, 2006

forget reality..waking up is hard 2 do

so i didnt end up going 2 sleep last nite until like 12:45 and then my dad woke me up @ 4:21am and he's like we're leaving @ 4:30 exactly. so of course i am the queen of roll out of bed and i was waiting by the door @ 4:26am. thank u very much. @ bwi i got 2 drive illegally 2 park the altima. i guess ne day that starts off w. an illegal drive in the altima is bound 2 b an exciting 1. we got back home @ 6:40am and by 6:45am i was gone. back 2 the land of the dreams (i've had like 6 dreams about fender benders recently..weird) neways i had set my alarm for 8:30 to call the dr. but when it went off i felt like death warmed over. so i went back 2 sleep till 10:30. then i got up looked @ my foot groggily and decided it was more worth it 2 stay in bed then it was 2 find out that i needed 2 have it removed. so i didnt go 2 the dr. and my foot is almost all better. WOOHOO.

heres my sketchy bank story:
so my debit card's billing address was never changed from dallas bc i never actually get a bill. or something. i dont really kno how it works. but whenever i order online i have 2 put in the dallas address for billing and the ss address for shipping. then when i shipped a wedding gift it only asked 4 billing and so my friend got all confused when she saw the dallas address. so then i decided that the time had come 2 cut the final strings. i assumed that to change my billing address, i would have to show some id @ the bank. but my license has the first house in ss address. so then i had to order a change of address card for my license. that finally arrived yesterday. so finally @ 3:30pm i left the house all ready to deal w. intense security @ the bank. i go 2 the bank man's office and he's like..ok what ur ssn. so i tell him. then he's like hm its not showing up here. so then i tell him the number again. then he just takes my card and types in the number. then he's like ok whats ur new address? and im like blah blah. and hes like ok. and then he's like let me add ur ssn to the account. so i tell him AGAIN. then i sign a paper to say that i added my ssn. and thats it. HE NEVER ASKED FOR ID. i could have stolen mirs card and just changed everything. what the heck is that?

the house is kind of quiet now. and clean. i didnt have 2 clean nething up 2day b4 my mom came home except for my own stuff. its kind of sad. and im not a sad person. as in i dont get sad bc things dont connect in my head.

2morrow is official pre-skool target shopping. i dont really have nething 2 buy bc i can buy all my skool stuff in staples with my snazzy 10 bux off thingy that i better get there in time for...ooo..im gonna have 2 stop for that first so that i dont miss it. its weird how fast this past year has gone by...

sorry about the lack of funniness...the total exhaustion is really hitting me...its taken me 4ever 2 write this not so long post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry about the foot. and you must have been dreaming about my fender bender!

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM