Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Slip Slip Slippin' Away...

The time keeps going by and i have to do anything to get ready for school. *applause* I was up bright and early today cuz i went to play with the twins. I had so much fun. We colored for most of the time. Some of the time we had what they called 'somersault chain over Miriam' where i was sitting on the couch and they were jumping over me and by over i mean most of the time landing on top of me and it was quite painful. Then smart Miriam put a pillow over her and they continued the chain. I had an awesome conversation with Grace that went like this:
me: how old r u?
grace: 3 1/2. How old r u?
me: I'm gonna be 20. Is that old?
grace: no
me: i think that's old
grace: so y don't u be 9? 9's not old
that was the best advice I've ever gotten. And so this year i am turning 9. woohoo!
besides from playing with the twins for 4 hours i didn't do anything except for tan for 30 minutes and nap. i know, I'm so boring. Oh well. Yesterday i went shopping at galleria and target and academy sports and outdoors (the right stuff the low price academy) and i spent money i didn't have but i babysat on Sunday and then last night at my cousins and then today and then I'm gonna go to the twins again on Thursday so its all good. Now I'm sitting here all bored. And its spread to this here poor post. Pity.

2 Comments:

Blogger mirrac said...

dude. for some1 who makes fun of me 4 mis-singing songs..u mis-sang the academy song:
academy sports and outdoors, the right stuff the right price....academy!

12:31 AM  
Blogger mirrac said...

i was right about it. ha!

http://www.academy.com/index.php?page=catalog&target=weeklyad&pgNum=1

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM