Monday, August 14, 2006

Big Deal

Alright. Fine. It happened. Just this once. I. Me. Miriam. Fropea. Went to sleep before Rachel S. Nechama. I mean it was gonna happen eventually. It's not like she was even entertaining me online or anything. I was trying to talk to her and was all 'excuse me, I'm watching greys, please wait ur turn'. So i chose sleep over her. Don't worry, its not like this is ever gonna happen in school. If it does then everyone can be concerned. Especially if i am seen studying more than she is. Then we know the world is coming to an end. Anyways, i was really tired last night so i went to sleep before 2. I know, crazy early. Then i woke up at 8. Yelled at myself. Went back to sleep. Woke up at 11. Now I'm talking to becca and i think we are gonna go to walmart or target and maybe oldnavy and ya. I'm just gonna drag her around. Yipee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM