Friday, August 18, 2006

Tick Tock

I have not posted since Tuesday and Rachel has yet to yell at me. Weird. Ok, so what have i been up to. Oh, so i wanted to post last time which i had forgotten that i had been driving Doyle for the past few days. It had been nice to catch up with him. I drove him to Mesorah on Wednesday. I even pulled in to my spot in the morning. Of course Rachel wasn't sitting in the car with me, it was Aviva, so it was weird. But still, it was just like the old days. Anyways, I went to Mesorah for an AA meeting. They wanted us to come for a discussion panel (i kept wanting to call it a debate) to discuss our experience post high school. That was fun. We got free food. I think that's why we all came. Afterwards i went to the eye doctor to deal with my contact sitch. It's very difficult to wear contacts with dry eyes. So i was given a whole bunch of trial pairs. I picked them up and came home. Then the doctors office called me back and said the doctor had wanted me to come and try them on there so i went back. I had waited for over an hour before i was even called back and the whole visit took 2 hours. So far the ones I'm trying out are working well. They are the Acuvue Oasys with Hydraclear. I see the commercial for them all the time. Then i had to sit in traffic to pick up Rochelle from the airport. It normally takes 20 minutes to get there. It took an hour. i had hinda on the phone so it was all good. Let's see. What else. Today i went with Aviva to bed bath and beyond and then to walmart. I finally did some laundry and i have yet to start packing. That's the beauty of denial. I went to babysit the twins today. While i was there Tsippi called and she is *drum roll* ENGAGED!!!! We all had the warning but still. She is the first to go in the class. I think we all thought Becca was gonna go. Back in senior year i thought i was gonna be the first. My how the times have changed. It's weird. I think it's gonna be really weird when i actually see them together. Now i get to call her back. Yipee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM