Monday, August 14, 2006

I Chave No Memory

I totally forgot to post last night what happened after Fino which was we (me, becca and yulia) didn't feel like ending the night so we decided to go visit beccas bro at Walmart. Aviva had already left fino so we called her and caught her before she got home and me being the persuasive person i am got her to join us there. So we walked around Walmart for a bit and did nothing but yay for me i found the planner i was looking for. Becca and Yulia stole beccas brothers car and so me and aviva just sat in the truck and were talking but they didn't know that we were doing that so when they had come back from stealing the car they couldn't find us in the store and smart Yulia left her cell in the truck and so she went over to customer service (keep in mind she is still dressed in her winter gear, did i mention that before?) and she asks for them to announce for Fropea to come to the front and the lady didn't understand what was going on and i totally missed everything cuz i was sitting in the truck. So sad.
Today i went to my lil cousins bday party. She's one now. All my cousins were there and the twins were there and they were so excited to see me and it was good cuz we came just as they came and they ran up to me and it was so nice. I'm gonna see them twice this week and then that's it cuz summer is over. *cries hysterically* I babysat tonight. I still don't get why ppl ask me to babysit. There are plenty of girls who are 15. I am almost 20 *gasp* and I'm in college. I am no longer of babysitting age. My cousins are different. The twins are different. But i mean, come on, ask other ppl. I dragged (drug?) becca with me and made her take half the money cuz she was a stubborn monkey especially since half the time i left her with the kids and i was on the phone (for good reason) i mean the kids were just sitting in front of the tv but still, its only fair to split the money. Yay for money. That's the plus side to babysitting. The night was still young so we went to visit Aviva and got slurpees (a cool Hawaiian punch flavor: lemon berry, shout out to Rachel for checking to see if it was kosher) and then we hung out by avivas for a bit and then i drove home with my eyes closed. Becca tried to keep me awake but i ignored her. Now I'm gonna stare at my messy room and think about how I'm leaving in a day and how i have so much to do and no time to do any of it and how i should really get off my lazy butt and start organizing my room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM