Monday, July 03, 2006

corrections

unfortunately i was mistaken...big bbq is 2morrow which makes sense bc july 4th isnt a jewish holiday so it doesnt start the night b4. even tho many fireworks r the nite b4. but lets not dwell on that. i also thought of 2 stories i wanted to tell. one is about how bored i was 2day in the lab. so bored that i got down on my hands and knees and vacuumed the entire huge lab w. a small "dust buster" or handheld vacuum wtvr u call it. great fun. the second story is that i saw my dad walking down georgia this morning on his way back from shul as i drove to college park and i honked and it reminded me of the time in dallas that i saw miriam drive by me so i honked except my horn got stuck and i was driving down the street honking FULL BLAST w. all the workers on the street staring @ me as i frantically tried to unhonk my honker. and the best part of the story is that when i called mir cracking up she told me she hadnt even heard me honk @ her...thats all. im going 2 watch finding nemo w. my mommy. woohoo

1 Comments:

Blogger mirrac said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'M CRACKING UP HERE. I LOVE THAT STORY. AND I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND IT CUZ MY DADS CAR THAT WAS THE SAME AS CARL ALSO WOULD GET STUCK.

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM