Sunday, July 02, 2006

Words Cannot Describe

We all arrive at the pool around 1. We hang out there for a little over 2 hrs. The sun feels really strong and I'm hoping for an awesome tan. As the time outside progresses I begin feeling the pain in my head. People discuss how it is supposed to storm today and I then pipe in with 'oh, that explains the headache' and I then try to forget the headache since I believe I know the cause of it. When we arrive home around 3:30ish the pain begins to escalate. It's not longer just a headache. Its this extreme pressure extending from my forehead to the back of my head. The pain and pressure are so intense I feel the skin breaking and my brains about to shoot out from my skull. I lay in my bed with my pillow over my head trying to hold my brains in. After this doesn't really help with anything I yell for my mom to bring me medicine. I pop 2 advil around 4:30ish and continue laying in my bed. The medicine isn't helping (of course it has only been 10 minutes so it wouldn't but still...) so I decide to take a shower and hope that'll help. It doesn't really help so much. I start walking around the house a bit trying to distract myself and it seems like the pressure is starting to decrease but there is still pain. It's now time for an early dinner since the Sara(h)s are heading to the airport soon so I sit there and eat and it seems like as time is progressing the headache starts to fade. Around 5:50ish the Sara(h)s leave and the intensity of my headache begins to reappear. It seems it was only distractions that had made it feel better and it wasn't actually leaving. So now it's 6:20 and me Rochelle and Aliza decide to head to Carvel for some ice cream. As we start driving I feel like throwing up cuz the headache is so bad. So I pop some sudafed since it could very well be sinus pressure. I get the ice cream anyways and just as we pull up to my house I start feeling very nauseous and as I exit the car I say I'm going inside to try and not throw up my ice cream. So I put the rest of my ice cream in the freezer and just try and relax in my room so I lay down around 7ish and it's not 2 hours later and my head still hurts. Nothing has helped and so I must learn to live with the headache. I hope it storms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM