Friday, July 14, 2006

Everyone Loves Me.... but only for my cookies

How many cookies do y'all think I baked? 12? 24? 36? 50? 75? 100? The correct answer is *drum roll* 90!!!! Now I know ur thinking that it's a lot of cookies and u are correct. First I made 36 Banana Nut Drop cookies. Then later on after my mommy went to the store and bought milk chocolate chips I made (this is a tough one) milk chocolate chip cookies. I was debating what recipe to use. One made 24 cookies, one made 36 cookies, and one made about 60 cookies. We went with the 60 cookies recipe (tho they only made 54, close enough). So between both cookies I made 90. I also burned myself. I seem to burn myself once every summer (of course we are not talking about sun burns otherwise the number would be higher). 2 years ago I was draining some noodles and the hot water spilled on my stomach and I had a really bad burn and it hurt to cover it up so wearing shirts tzniusly became a slight issue. Then last summer I was taking something out of the over and my arm touched the door part and left a burn. This time I was removing the cookies with a spatula from the pan and the pan was sticking off the counter a bit and I leaned forward and *bam* the pan touched my stomach and once again left me with a burn. So now I will probably have 2 scars on my stomach (I scar really easily but the scar from 2 yrs ago has faded a lot as well as the arm one).
Aviva came over to watch a movie (we decided on Mr. And Mrs. Smith which really I didn't want to see because I don't like brad and angelina but I gave in and watched it anyways) tonight. I gave her strict instructions that she has to eat all the cookies (well not all of them, I want some too) since I made sooooo many. Rachel wants me to send some to her, as does everyone else who knows I made cookies. So, if you would like cookies please send me a check and then I will send u some cookies.
Shout out to Hinda, Happy Birthday Man!

4 Comments:

Blogger Hinda said...

Awwwwww! And I am sure you made my shout-out in green on purpose, right? :)

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course... O:-)

10:58 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

I CANT BELIEVE U SIGNED ON THE BLOG W. A DIFFERENT NAME!!!! THAT IS TREASON!

12:33 AM  
Blogger mirrac said...

i was at avivas house, sheesh

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM