Friday, July 14, 2006

THE TIME I HUNG OUT W. DR. KOVACH!

ok. so honestly i've watched so few episodes of ER that every time i see it i ask some dumb question..like what show is this? or something like that. neways i think that the drs name is kovach. but maybe its not.
point is 2nite i spent like 2 1/2 hours in the er. ok so i could lie and tell u all that i saw toons of crazy things happen. but thats a lie. really i was in the tamer part of the er (i kno so sad..but its ok..next week is rumored 2 b more fun) but it was still SOOOOOOOOOO cool. not like in a their pain is cool way. just in a like...omg soo cool way. and all the patients tootally thought i was in med skool bc dr. white would b like..this is my student rachel she's helping me out 2nite..and then they would ask me questions when he was doing things and i got to be all sympathetic and cool and see cool eyeballs and radiology straight from the old city(as in israel) wooot. ok so i'm tootally happy! yay! even tho its 1am and i need to go 2 sleep i am tootally wired. but alas no1 is around 2 hear of my wiredness. i didnt even have coffee as i had intended 2 b4 i went 2 the er. now i have a shtickle headache but perhaps thats from exhaustion. nevertheless its kind of like a self-control thing. the longer it is till my next coffee the more i dream about it. i mean even as i was breaking my fast (at the rite time of course..not breaking in an illegal sense) i was dreaming of my coffee. I CANT WAAAIIIT! ok thats a little freakish of myself.

ok. so 2morrow is the last day of my 6th week in the lab. today's best comment from dr. chen:
dr. chen: ok so it looks like we are making progress
rachel: REALLY? (face lights up and she is SO happy)
dr. chen: (sees rachel's face and realizes that perhaps he was being too kind with his words): well a little tiny bit of progress

basically i have 2 weeks to complete the experiment. we still havent figured out how 2 get the tube in perfectly. but chave no fear. chachacha natasha (and boris) are coming on monday and she is "an expert" in this whole thing and she will implant in my brain a chip that will show me exactly what 2 do. in the meantime i have 2 talk 2 all these ppl 2morrow about what i have done so far and try not and emb. myself. that might take a miracle. a large miracle.

4 Comments:

Blogger mirrac said...

so the dr was hot?

2:59 AM  
Blogger mirrac said...

NO! SHEESH. I ONLY SAID DR KOVACH BC HES THE ONLY DR I KNO ON ER.

6:48 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

oh, oh well. go find a dr. mcdreamy and give him my number

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM