Thursday, June 22, 2006

morning musings...

wow. i dont know if i can beat the EXTREMELY informative post by dear old miriam. i mean i dont know the social security number of my parking spot. but i can tell u that it has a suspicious oil stain on the top left corner and 2day i was not paying attention so i pulled in2 the spot 2 the left of my spot which has a HUGE oil spot on the top left corner. then i had 2 back out. yuck. my lunch 2day was sad. there was no bread left when i made my way down 2 the kitchen this morning and so i had 2 take an old, sweaty, flaky, everything bagel. i dont like bagels that require serious talent to prevent little things from not only flying everywhere but from getting in ur teeth and stuff. so i tried to wipe off all the seeds and oniony things etc. but then it was getting late and i needed 2 stuff my bagel. so i tried to cut it w. the bread knife, but then it was taking 2 long so i just stuffed it in2 a bag and grabbed a sleeve of cookies and left. and then i was so unhappy w. my lunch. it was tragic especially bc i think im melting away w.o my usual lunch of oil, cheese, o and a little pasta w. that 2 brought 2 u by the stern caf. 4 all my complaining that stuff sure filled me up. 2day i got 2 go swimming even tho miriam didnt. how cool of me is that? it wasnt full pool swimming, and it wasnt train station showering, it was TUBE SHOWERING. WOOHOO. basically dr chen left me and ner boy alone w. the tubes and told us to get the water to flow thru it. so we filled up the container w. water and turned on the pump and water shot out of everywhere and we had to run around finding containers while holding our fingers on the different ends. it was insane. and then i started getting giddy like old times in chem lab. dr chen said something in english that only i understood and ner boy had no clue what he was saying so i had 2 translate and i started laughing in that uncontrollable laugh @ the wrong moments type of laugh. so then a lady w. an awesome southern accent started walking by and she said something 2 her friend and i started cracking up again. but then i decided 2 b mature so i was still laughing about random things but in my head. like i could hear my cracking up laugh in my head. is that mentally unstable? dont answer that. (i know miriam will answer that. ..now im hearing voices AND i'm a psychic!) ok. now i shall leave. on my final note- hot tuna frittata. miriam thinks im mean bc i saw lion king 1 1/2 w.o her. but its not my fault they showed it on greyhound like 4 years ago. sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM