Thursday, June 22, 2006

concerned once again

right about now miriam is snuggled away in her pink and orange sheets in her super duper comfortable bed (not that shes ever let me have more than 20% of my body on it @ 1 time.) i on the other hand am about to leave the house to spend another day of boredom w. my pals- chinese girl and ner boy. its the chinese jewish summer alliance. our theme song so well thought of by ner boy is from the smashing pumpkins- "despite all my rage i'm still just a rat in a cage". impressive i know. neways thats n ot my point. my point is that i think something is wrong w. blogger bc last nite i couldnt even get the whole page to load. yes this could b blamed on my HORRIBLE internet that is on and off all nite long, but it seems suspicious that mir had trouble w. it the SAME night. and we all know how good her internet is since she can get it outside. please not i bet i could get my internet outside bc my house is a quarter the size of hers. however i dont really have a backyard rite now. its currently fenceless, grassless, and filled w. stones that are supposed 2 b laid down artfully or something. THEN i will test out my internet.

1 Comments:

Blogger mirrac said...

either my house is really big or u'res (heehee) is really small

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM