Sunday, June 18, 2006

EXCITEMENT?

these r the exciting things in my life rite now:
1. um. its like 1000 degrees outside and im so gonna throw up
2. my sister had a baby boy last nite! that means i have a grand total of 5 neices and nephews (3 girls 2 boys) yay!
3. i semi-cleaned my room 2 try and make every1 stop bugging me about my mess.
4. i lost a bet to miriam and now i owe her a lot of ice cream. but its ok, bc im happy i lost.
5. i didnt find an outfit/top/nething for the wedding tuesday nite, buuut after initially getting super angry i found a new calm bone w.i me (who knew i could bcome a calm shopper??) and then i just decided 2 wear something i already had.
6. um...thats it i think. this week i might potentially actually do something in my job. O THATS A GOOD 1...
7. I GET PAID THIS WEEK!!!!!
8. 8 simple rules about dating my teenage daughter. dont worry. i have no teenage daughter altho miriam seems to think shes my mother which is hard bc she is 17 days older then me.
9. there is no 9, i just feel like my life needs to be more interesting then 7 things.
10. 10 r the tablets that moshe brought.

1 Comments:

Blogger ADDeRabbi said...

Mazal Tov!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM