Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Trying to be Hopeful

I have not blogged in a few days. Scary, I know. I'm actually scared to blog cuz of something Rachel said to me the other day which was 'in the beginning u were funny' well how is that supposed to make me feel? hmm? Like I want to blog? NO! Anyways, school was boring yesterday. Both classes went for their full times, how rude! But I got both my tests back and was pleasantly surprised. Today I decided to spice things up a bit in art history. I wrote with a blue pen instead of my usual black. Scandalous! We are studying Greek art right now which means all the sculptures are of nude ppl. I had a paper due today for ethics, I was up till 3 writing it but that's only cuz I didn't start until 1 or so. Today inbetween classes I went to the library and used the comp and was online, I had been reluctant to do that before cuz I decided I should try to spend some time away from the comp but today I gave in, I just didn't feel like starting a new book. I didn't have the urge. If I had the urge I would not have fought it.
I didn't go swimming today and I haven't gone since last Monday. I need sun. I was gonna go swimming today but the weather wasn't so nice out and there wasn't so much sun so I couldn't really go. It was so sad. So I napped. that's what I did yesterday also. Its a fantabulous life.
mavs are back in Dallas. I'm scared. Very scared. I pray that they win tonight. dirk was fined $5000 and mark cuban was fined $250000. Crazy man. The nba clearly hates the mavs. The refs are bias. It sucks. I decided the nba is rigged. Oh well. I wish I were at the game. I could have gone but I'm not loved. Pity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM