Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A Flag is Raised In Memory of the Mavs...


As I sit here dressed from head to toe in Mavs wear I mourn the loss of our team. I went into the Finals with no expectations. I was proud that we had made it into the Finals. But after the first 2 games I thought the title was ours. We played incredibly well and the heat were just awful. We had Shaq contained. But then we went to Miami and took a turn for the worst. After game 3 I thought we would come back hard but was disappointed to find out that it was the end for us. After a poor performance once again (and unfair calls) I knew it was over. Coming back home wasn't going to help us and after tonights game we see that it didn't. It was a tough series. Perhaps if the refs had played fair and we had remembered how to place the ball in the basket things would have turned out differently, but I guess we'll never know. So long Mavs season, Good luck next year.

1 Comments:

Blogger mirrac said...

let us have a moment of silence...

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM