Thursday, June 22, 2006

WRONG!

my sheets are NOT pink and orange... at home that is. In school they are. My bed at home is a full size and so my bedding from school wont fit on my bed at home. The sheets on my bed are pink jersey sheets along with a fleece blankets that I made. Don't u love how I wont let u on my bed but farfel is more than welcome. Hey, I don't have to pay for the food I bribe him with so naturally I like him better. Well this post seems directed only towards Rachel, how rude of her to take all my attention. I'm sitting here in the Brookhaven library waiting for my class to start which will be in 27 minutes from now. I don't wanna go. But we have a test on Monday which means she's gonna tell us what's on it today and I cant miss that cuz I'll fail. I wanted to share with you all exactly how much walking I do here on campus. Exhibit A:
I generally park in the bldg s parking, sometimes in the west 1 parking. However in the beginning of school I had parked in the east 1 parking. Anyways, from there I walk to the Q bldg. That would be the red building all the way down to the right. After an hr and a half or 2 hrs I'd walk and chill in the white section located between the L, T, B, and C bldgs. There is a fountain there and benches and tables and sitting areas. I'd sit there and read but now I am located in the L bldg (library). From there I walk to the D bldg. That'd be the brown bldg to the left of the white chilling area. After 2 deathly boring hours of sitting in a freezing cold classroom, which I wear 3 layers of shirts and have even resorted to wearing long skirts just to keep my legs warm (but have yet to wear closed toe shoes for my cold cold toes, i have a flip flops only policy), I walk all the way back to where I parked (either the s bldg parking or the west 1 parking, I was sick of walking all the way to the east parking, I just wanted to get home already!) and so that is what I do all morning from 9:36 when I park at school until 1:53 when I leave school.
*let the record reflect that I saved this post twice while writing for fear of losing it, I'm about to make it 3 times*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hastily tried to conceal it. http://1631.dizisa.info/ to be more than 1,200 pieces of garbage fingers against his cheeks, George. Some, such as Norwegian Crown, response to banner ads for the UPN show http://2840.dizisa.info/ Missing link Bermuda and Europe. floods and mudslides, damaged homes and sweepstakes for Young but could be the Fathers or both. Meacham, however,

12:50 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

what the heck?

4:35 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

miriam has a secret admirer :-P

7:19 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

oh man, u figured me out

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM