Thursday, October 05, 2006

muahahaha..no such luck mir

i regret 2 inform miriam that she can never gain complete control of this blog. ha!

so i am officially using the sketchiest internet ever in the sketchiest airport ever. basically i am NOT CONNECTED to wireless vienna airport, yet somehow i have access to the fastest internet connection ever. how fast?? i cant tell u, bc im not actually connected. its really bizarre. (bizzah) like the little computer wireless icon has a big X on it. and if u look @ connections, im NOT CONNECTED, yet my only option is to disconnect. so basically i feel like something sketchy and hackerish is going on. so if i suddenly seem strange it may be bc hans the viennese hacker has hacked in2 the blog. that would bring some life back in2 the blog.hahah

here r some highlights of my journey:
1. the spikey blonde haired stewardman made it his personal mission to make sure that i ate my kosher meal. now please note that never in my life have i actually eaten the meal on an airplane. i just dont eat on airplanes and them im really sick afterwards bc i havent eaten in like 2 days. but wtvr. point is i ate some sketchy beef thing. nasty i kno. but what could i say??
2. the lady in front of me pushed her seat ALL the way back and it was really really freaking annoying bc then i couldnt use my laptop to do ne work. so basically all i did was skim some fizix and have no clue whats flying, and then read some tristan and discover that i dont CARE ABOUT HOW HE GOT DRESSED B4 HE WENT 2 BATTLE. sheesh.
3. heres the best part. so we're waiting in dulles 4 the plane and im sitting there w. my laptop plugged in2 the wall, my ipod charging thru my laptop and o wait....my dads palm pilot treo fone...jappy rite?? u may wonder..y was i using my dads fone?? thats bc i left my fone....in the car...in the gold lot.... stop 20... on the back seat. my poor fone which is by now VERY dead is chillin there...all alone. tragedy struck again. but its all good..except 4 the fact that neither of my siblings (shout out) believe in clocks, so last yr when i stayed @ my brothers house i had 2 turn on my cell fone every time i wanted 2 kno what time it was. so i guess im just timeless.
4. rite now im sitting on the floor in the corner of the large circle that seems to be the entire airport. in front of me are a ton of chinese ppl looking very lost. beyond them...guess whats there??? yuup... a minyan of 14 hysterical ppl. (1 of course being my dad) y r they hysterical? bc its just so fun 2 watch ppl get a minyan. its like hardcore spot the jew going on. and then they pulled it off. they have a guy leading the minyan w. a little security table as his shtender and all the women r standing behind them...good times...

neways so its 2:47am according 2 eastern time or wtvr its called. i think i slept like 3 hours on the plane. so basically im gonna collapse when we finally get there, but 4 now im totally awake and feel like its morning. which it is. so thats good bc i dont do the whole jet lag thing so i think im on a roll. till i get on the plane 2 israel and sleep and then get 2 israel and its afternoon. but wtvr. wow. i just got really really excited. I LUV ISRAEL. yaaaaaaay im going 2 israel. ok im done now b4 u all get mad @ me 4 going. sorry.

since i'll b chillin in the blogmasters house (aka the b-i-l) im sure i'll b back b4 long...

sweet dreams :-P

3 Comments:

Blogger AnIsraeliTeen said...

the best thing abt your blogs is that i can just imagine y'all saying what youre typing it...so ill read it and crack up!

i miss yall...but YAY RACHELLLLL IS COMING TO ISRAEL!!!!


rachel, you BEST come and see me!

3:48 AM  
Blogger mirrac said...

snort on u, rachel!

5:17 PM  
Blogger ADDeRabbi said...

ooh, i'm the 'blogmaster' now

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM