Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Sun'll Come Out Tomorrow

Time is standing still once again. Of course if i were home right now and i'd be heading back to ney york tomorrow then time would just be flying by. But no. Time must come to a complete stand still right now. Tick tock. Tick tock. Oh. It's 92 degrees at home today. WHY CANT IT BE 92 TOMORROW WHEN IM THERE. Well really i'd rather it be 92 on friday or on shabbat cuz im not getting in until the evening so the 92 wouldnt really be nice and really the uv index aint so high so tanning isnt an option. Snort. I just wanna go hoooooooooooome. Rachel and Aviva smell. It's after Rosh Hashana so i dont have to be friends with them anymore. Yay! Can y'all believe we survived being friends this long? This morning was really funny. We were all hyper. Yes yes i said morning and hyper together. It's only cuz i dont have to be up that early for a while. Well for school anyways cuz i have an appointment at 9:15 on october 3. Back to visiting doctors. Aww its summer all over again. Oh right, remember when the lab here lost my blood. If you think im gonna do another blood test you are sooooo wrong. No way man. Not happening. I mean i can be bribed. I think.
Class doesnt start for another 30 minutes or something cuz i just finished a test and la de da. I didnt like the test. Not at all. No more tests. Tonight i have to find an article for my research paper and pack. And then im free free body and soul free. I want pizza. Not for lunch. For dinner. I also dont want to wait around in the airport for 4 hours tomorrow. Please let me get on my original flight. Please please. Amen. Ooooh i needa remember to pack my wedding shoes. I told aviva to remind me a few weeks back. Lets see if she remembers. This is gonna be a test of our friendship. Lets hope she passes. Lets hope she doesnt read this. Lets hope i make it thru the day. Lets hope ppl can actually follow this post cuz its soooo not followable. Maybe i should go get breakfast/lunch now. I mean i normally eat during stats but since im out early now i can just sit down and eat like a mensch. Hehehe. 29 HOURS TO GO!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u wish it had only been 29 more hours...but no, it was 32..

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM