Monday, September 18, 2006

Should I Say A Bracha?

No, i'm not referring to havdala here peoples. I'm talking about me finally blogging. (Mom, now you can know what's going on in my life.) I'm sitting here between classes. I have 17 minutes before Festivals starts and the hebrew and then im free free free. I truly hate waking up during the single digit hours if it's in the a.m. Perhaps i wouldnt mind it as much if i could have a frap in the morning. Just a nice cold frap like the ones Aviva drinks everyday but not this morning cuz she forgot to buy them before Le Bistro closed for the weekend. Just give me some caffiene. Please. I did get up this morning. *pats self on back* Rachel wanted to just hug me as i sat there in my bed all wrapped up in my down comforter looking like a snowman (so says rachel) or a sumo wrestler (so says aviva) at 9 in the morning when she walked out the door for class. Does anyone else see an issue there? But i still made it to class at 9:30 before the teacher did. Yay for me. And i did some serious note taking. Right now i should be doing some hebrew homework. Like really really. Ok, so that's my day so far.
Anyways, so other news in my life. I drove in new york for real. Like on highways and everything. Like across a bridge. Im impressed with myself. Rachel could care less. Aviva semi cares. I shall once again pat myself on the back. *pats self on back* i drove back from the wedding we went to last sunday. we wont mention that i didnt have my license on me. less than 2 weeks until i go home. yaaaaaaaaaaaay. i cant wait. you would think something more exciting would be going in my life but no. nothing at all. i read 2 books over shabbat. i stayed in in. which means in the dorm in. by myself. it was so relaxing. im thinking its gonna be my new favorite thing. i know, it's very anti social of me but u know what, it was so peaceful. and i totally ended it on a high. (pun intended? what?) i must head to the other building for class. i know there are other things i want to mention. like how there are some classes where the teacher must yell cuz of the construction going on in the building and u cant hear a thing. or how the day after we got $100 million we got doors on our dorm building but i dont really like the doors cuz its extra work now to enter the building. oh look at that. i just wrote it out. my work here is down. i'll be back... in a few weeks!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

remember when i came home on motzei shabbos and miriam was pacing back and forth cuz she was BORED?? guess her "high" wore off...

5:28 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

miriam 4got 2 mention the 'high'light of her post shabbos discussion w. me and aviva... yes in fact u CAN use perfume as bsamim, but its not as funny:-P

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM