Thursday, September 07, 2006

Yummy Sleep

Almost 9 hours of sleep. Woohoo! (please dont kill me Rachel). I woke up before my alarm cuz once again my body is like duuuuude how much sleep do u want and im like duuuuude as much as i can get and its like duuuuude get over urself and then i got up before 11 (does that make u feel better, ratchel?) Since my first class today is cancelled (partay!) im going to be very very productive during that time and GO SHOE SHOPPING! Now for all of you who read my away msg yesterday and are like didnt you just do that yesterday. Yes, yes i did. However it was not a successful trip and so i must go out once again. Maybe i'll reach my 90th pair of shoes. That would be amazing.
In other news. I really dont like having to wake up for 9 am classes as yesterday shows. (Hehe. i totally wrote out shoes instead of shows but i corrected it. one track mind.) I skipped my first class of the semester. Now before everyone starts flipping on me let me explain why i made the right decision. I tried to get into bed at a reasonable time the night before but i just wasnt tired so it took 298375893 years to fall asleep. So then when morning came i was exhausted and it just wasnt worth it for me to go to my first class where i space out all morning (dont worry, its a hebrew class guys) and have me be tired all day since my classes go until 5 pm so i chose to sleep for one more hour so i could be attentive in the rest of my classes. Thank you.
I have under $1000 on my caf card!!! At this rate i must spend $70 a week so i can have nothing left at the end of the semester. I spend an average $40 a week. In order to aviod this pickle we buy out the uptown food store and buy vitamin waters for $2.29 each. Woohoo!
Ok. For real now. There is a big issue in our room. Rachel and Aviva find it funny. I DO NOT. There is a spot on the floor where i keep slipping. I have slipped i think 4 times (possibly more)already. (5 if u want to include the time when i was walking into the dorm building and it was raining outside and they had those yellow things up that says caution wet or whatever and i slipped and almost fell on my butt but thankfully the falling did not occur. At least the security gaurds got some good entertainment.) Normally i would just slip cuz i would be walking around in socks but then i also slipped in my shoes and then in my flip flips cuz there was water/gel on the floor. I still have a huge ugly bruise on my leg from one of the slippage cuz i went straight into rachels bed frame. Not cool.

This shabbat im going to Queens to the Sara(h)s again. Yay. This time not only is Chofetz Chaim in session but Landers is also. Im hoping they are going to drive me back to the city on Sunday since i have a wedding to go to and they are giving me their tv and cuz they love me so much and cuz they were willing to drive in for a skirt once before so they better be willing to drive in for me!
Ok, time to get up. A great day to all!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, nintey. we must throw a party when you hit 100. snif, it was like yesterday that we hit 60. snif

9:53 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

dont act like ur my mom

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM