Monday, August 07, 2006

BUMP

o what a day, o what a milkshake. thats the break, skreech...this is the wawa pedal..WAAAWAAA...(luuuv that commercial)

neways. i just was so happy to see that beautiful post by miriam. o what a song. speaking of songs, 2 times we got hits on this blog bc of my mentioning the dunkin donuts song. how fun?
another song that we used to sing was the dodge song:

"whether ur a dot com, a not com, a hot mom, whether u've got a stockpile, or a rockpile...lalalllala doooodge doooodge different by a country mile"

here r some things i've done 2day:
1. trully experienced the joy that is coffee. usually i drink coffee out of habit. i dont really feel ne different after finishing it bc its just the way i usually feel. 2day i didnt have a chance to drink my coffee for a few hours and i was feeling SUPER ragged. but then i downed that good tasting folgers and BAM. i was alive.
2. cleaned my room and lost my purse in my hamper. then i foudn it tho, no worries.
3. got my entire back spit up on by my nephew
4. finally did laundry. yes its true, its my 9 days laundry. i pushed it off until 2day bc i figured it would b a good activity. it was. especially when i started the wash w.o soap..hehehe

thats all so far. its 2:26pm. up ahead is a visit to the library where i have incurred a massive debt. thank goodness theres no ribbis (my favorite word EVER). its not my fault tho. i mean it is, but i totally 4got that 2 of my books were 7 days only. and they were due on the 27th..hehehehe. thats gonna b like 10 bux. shooot. well lets think. i think its 25 cents a day, and 2 books. so thats 50 cents a day for 11 days. so thats like 5.50. rite? i'm not exactly known 4 my math skills. wow. 5.50. i should probably high-tail it over there. i also need to hit up the post office so that i can finally mail danit her package. and then i'm going 2 dsw to spend my summer fortune.

heres a song i rediscovered on my ipod. "An exit to eternal summer slackingBut where were they goingWithout ever knowing the way?"

2 Comments:

Blogger mirrac said...

i heart the dodge song. i totally forgot it ever existed. shout out to 10th grade color war!

3:00 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

wooot the time we were so anti-color war.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM