Sunday, August 13, 2006

The Countdown Begins...

Since i broke the rule however many posts ago that was i guess the rule is no longer in effect. The summer is truly coming to an end. I am pretty sure my body knows it. I'm guessing it was my mind that told it. Friday was its usual with cooking and all for shabbat. Next shabbat i am off duty since- (do i really have to go into details here?) Anyways, even tho i woke up later than usual (yes, after 12 is unusual. my average wake up time this summer has been 11) i was really tired at like 10 so after dinner was finally over and stuff was cleaned up and guests left and all i got into bed a little before 12. I do realize that i was in bed even tho i had been up for less than 12 hours, don't worry. But when i got into the tiredness had gone away, it was really sad. I had started a book about 2 weeks ago so i thought now would be a great time to read it especially since my light wouldn't be turning off for another 2 hours. So I'm reading along and then my light turns off but I'm totally into the book and I'm not tired at all so i take a little blanket and move into the den. So I'm sitting there reading and i finish my book and smart Miriam took out the book that follows the one i had just finished and i still wasn't tired so i decided why not start reading that one so I'm reading along and i decide why not look at the time. So i look up at the clock and i get really confused cuz I'm look at the hands and it says 1:30 and i don't get it cuz i left my room at 2 cuz that's when my light goes off and so how can it be 1:30 now and i know the clock isn't broken and then i realize that it's 6:05!!!! WHERE DID THE TIME GO? WHY WAS I NOT TIRED? So i get up cuz I'm supposed to take my migraine medicine twice a day and i didn't take it before i went to bed since i never went to bed so I'm sitting on my bed popping my pills and my sister gets up to use the rest of rooms and she sees me sitting on my bed (our rooms are connected by the rest of rooms) and she's like what are you doing but I'm in the middle of swallowing pills so she's just staring at me while I'm trying to swallow so then i explain that i've been up reading all night and we both go on our merry way. But you see she thought i went to sleep then but no no, went back into the den to finish my book. Finally, at about 7:50 i finish my book and go to bed. I stayed up 8 hours reading 2 books. It was really fun. Especially since i wasn't tired and totally didn't notice.
So then i am woken up by Yulia and Rebecca when they come over to my house at 3 in the afternoon. My family thought i went to sleep at 6:30 cuz that's what my sis thought, i explained to them all that i didn't get to sleep until 8. I'm sad i missed lunch cuz i really wanted soup cuz i was smelling it all night while i was reading and i was sooooo tempted to have some. Anyways, they woke me up and we went over to Malkies cuz she came back into town this week which i totally didn't know. Malkie just likes to surprise us all. We spent the afternoon by her just talking in her room. We were all just sitting there and it's sunny out and then *bam* it's pourrrrrrrrring rain. Then we walked back to my house around 7:30ish or so and it was all humid and sticky out.
Tonight we (me, yulia, becca, aviva, and dalya) went to Fino. I made sure we went there tonight since this Saturday night was my last real one here for a while cuz next Saturday night I'm gonna be packing and freaking out of my mind and all that good stuff. Wow, that's in a week from now. In a week from now I'm gonna be leaving for the airport in a few hours and I'm not gonna be allowed to bring my purel onto the plane. Or my lipgloss. Or a bottle of water. Or anything. Forget it. Not going. Uh uh. No way man. If Rachel wants me to come so badly then she can buy me a plane cuz from now on i only fly private.

2 Comments:

Blogger mirrac said...

I MISS DALLAS! y didnt i go this summer??

11:03 AM  
Blogger mirrac said...

cuz u forgot how much u hearted us all?

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM