Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Smelly NY

I said i wasn't gonna come. I lied. I came. Snort. I didn't sleep at all Saturday night which i expected since i didn't start packing until midnight which is technically Sunday the day i was leaving. Crazy crazy. I left my room the way it was all summer... a mess. I'm sure I'll come home and it'll be all clean. Happens everytime. It was so sad leaving everyone and everything. I didn't cry hysterically like i thought i would. Just teared up a bit. I was so nauseous from the medicine i had taken earlier since i had gotten a migraine on shabbat (I'm guessing from stress) and so overwhelmed with packing and stuff that i didn't have time to focus on the actual leaving part and just kept my focus on fitting everything into my luggage. i met aviva at the airport. She was sleeping when i got there so i got to wake her up, hehe. i was so hyper from no sleep and she didn't know what to do with me. i was also so not thrilled about leaving that i had to not focus on that and so it caused me to be hyper. Then we got on the plane. i had the window seat and aviva was in the middle and some random business guy was sitting in the aisle seat. The flight wasn't so full so before take off he moved and so we had the whooooole row to ourselves and slept so beautifully. i went to queens from the airport. aviva went to stern. i got to my sisters and we ordered pizza. i hadn't eaten since seuda shlishit and even then i barely ate. So from about 8 pm Saturday until 2 something Sunday i didn't eat. Impressive, i know. Then at 4 i went to stern and saw Rachel!!! yaaaaaaaaaay. i saw her before she saw me cuz i pulled up in a car and she didn't know what car i was in but then the driver saw her and waved at her and she was all weirded out and i was cracking up. I'm drawing a blank as to what else happened yesterday and I'm so tired to think about it now. i saw hinda!!! She locked herself out of her apt when she came to see me so i went with her let her back in. i didn't go to sleep until 1 and i woke up at 9:45. That's not so much sleep for not having slept since Friday night. i thought i was getting sick yesterday cuz my throat was all scratchy and i was coughing non stop so i bought some cold-eeze and prayed. B"H i woke up feeling fine. Today was fun. Me Rachel and aviva hung out with a friend of ours. We did sooooooooooo much walking. Like not normal. My legs haven't gotten used to this whole walking business. They are used to driving a big red truck. i saw a silver Honda ridgeline today and i got sad. i miss home. :-( ok, my brain isn't functioning and I'm sure i did a lot of fun things but i cant think of them and I'm too lazy to type them out. i already told Rachel I'm never gonna blog this year....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stress free's the way for me!

9:19 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

yaaaaay its my song!!! u remembered it!

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM