Thursday, August 03, 2006

Pain. Such Pain.

I'm used to this not eating thing already considering it's day 4 now and all but normally i would be drinking instead of eating and i can't even do that this time around. The hunger pains are really bad. I know i wouldn't be eating now anyways since the thought of food is nauseating. Just as we were sitting down to eat yesterday before the fast me and my stomach got into a fight and so i didn't really eat before the fast and i drank as much as i could. But in the end i only ate a meal and a half yesterday which is still more than the day before that but it is no way to go into Tisha Bav especially since i wasn't even nauseous so much yesterday. Oh well. Right now I'm not liking all my friends on the east coast who get to eat an hour before me. My plan was to bake later. I really want to bake a chocolate cake but my brother yelled at me yesterday when i mentioned it cuz 'there are other people in this house' and the smell of something baking doesn't help the fasting process apparently. I don't get that but whatever. I think around 7:30 I'll bake so then it'll be ready by the time the fast ends so then i cant get in trouble.
Mya dirts a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM