Sunday, July 30, 2006

Bowling (pronounced the Israeli way. If u read it wrong u must read it again... correctly)

There is nothing really so exciting for me to post. I just know i am supposed to cuz otherwise Rachel starts harassing me and that is not such a comfortable situation. Friday was fine until it got closer to shabbat then things got a bit crazy. I awoke at 10 a.m. Correction: i was woken up by my sister at 10 a.m. and she just assumed i would be able to fall back asleep... whatever. I just lounged around. There was way too much food made for shabbat, it was not normal. When i had put the challah in the oven my hand touched the top element and i got a burn. It is small but it really hurt. Now it is doing better. But Friday it was not a good situation and that it why we keep Dr. shimon handy (ok, he is not really a Dr he is just my brother but he is an EMT). I almost got 12 hrs of sleep Friday but i was woken up at 12:30 cuz we were having guests, i was not happy. I think i was woken up earlier. My mom came into the room and said 'Miriam, are you getting up?' to which i replied 'mhmm' and then i continued sleeping. I love doing that. Then of course my family realizes I'm not really waking up and they come into my room and make sure i get out of bed. It's abuse i tell you! My left shoulder was hurting me when i got up. I think it's cuz i slept with my arm weird cuz of the burn on my hand but I'm not sure but in any case i cant really lift my arm so well. I'm so broken its so sad. Really. Rebecca and Yulia came over in the afternoon. There were a lot of other people over. We were playing Apples to Apples and just hanging out. Then after Shabbat (and by after i mean 11) we (as in 12 ppl) went bowling. We didn't start till after midnight. I think my score was 71 maybe. All i know is that my bowling ball and the gutter were best friends. Of course when i was bowling for someone else i got them a spare. I did break a nail *gasp*. It's my right thumb nail. The same thing happened when i went bowling back in October during succot. I didn't get home til after 1 and its the bowling alley has indoor smoking so i smell like smoke so all i want to do is shower. I need to be up early for a brunch. Man, I'm gonna be tired tomorrow..... actually today....

P.S. yay for boring posts
P.P.S. i did get a bruise from the truck door when it closed on me leg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh, poor baby. i do mean that with symapthy. Miss you and hope that you stop burning yourself!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM