Monday, July 31, 2006

As If I'm Doing Anything Else With My Time...

.... i might as well blog. The day started a little after 12 when my sister came into my room to get something and i woke up from her opening my door and then i couldn't fall back asleep when she didn't fully close my door. That. Pisses. Me. Off. Beyond. Words. How hard is it to just pull that door another millimeter so it will click shut, hmm? JUST CLICK THE DARN DOOR SHUT! I yell several times a day for people to shut my door completely since they never ever do. I'm sure i can continue ranting (is that a word?) on about this matter but i will not. So anyways i did nothing all day long and i could not eat till after 4:30 since i was so nauseous. I only ate cuz it got to the point where i was going to be sick if nothing got into my stomach soon. After i got thru the first bite i was okay and now i have an appetite for the most part. It has just been a blechy day today. I'm not gonna lie, i am still in my pajamas.
I wanted to blog about the whole situation that was going down at the bowling alley Saturday night that i was not aware of but i am so not in the mood so I'm just going to sum it up real quick which is basically 2 guys next 2 us had asked what church we went to and rochelle responded that we went to a synagogue and they were like what and she was like we are Jewish and they were like are you serious and they said something to the group of people next to them and one of the guys in the group had a KKK tattoo and they were all telling each other that our whole group was Jewish and they didn't know what to do with themselves and of the guys kept looking at us and kept drinking beer after beer and ya. That is my story.

5 Comments:

Blogger mirrac said...

awww i miss sketchy funfest! remember back in the day when miriam turned like 15 and she found out wills name for us? hehehe. was that the time that we slept on lafayette? yes indeed it was. cuz it sure wasnt the "fun" of fino..

9:20 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

it wasnt funfest. it was the bowling place by campbell and 75

10:16 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

OMG Y DIDNT U GO 2 FUNFEST?? HOW COULD U GO SOMEWHERE I"VE NEVER BEEN? IS THAT THE TRIANGLE BOWLING PLACE?

11:55 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

i didnt decide where we were going. i was being ordered around. sheesh man. dont be yelling at me. when u come to dallas we can go to funfest and u can surprise me. aww, rachel!!!

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, its triangle bowl..relax, theres no bowling alley here that u dont know..

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM