Friday, July 21, 2006

MY SIDE OF THE STORY

ok. so heres the TRUE story about me locking my keys in the car. really i was on the fone w. miriam and as i went 2 get out of the car, Dirk Nowitzki showed up rite there and said he wanted 2 talk 2 me about miriam and her obsessive fan love. so i of course was so shocked 2 see him that i just jumped out of the car and locked the door. (i bet this is more believeable then my attempt to pretend that i can bake cookies)

the best moment from locking my keys in the car was when my mom said:
mom: o rachel, u must have been upset about something if u locked ur keys in the car, thats so not like u. r u ok?
rachel: um mom? i was on the fone w. miriam
mom: o. never mind.
hehehe ( o excuse me i am not allowed 2 say heheeh i must only say hahah)

once again the ER was a great experience and every1 thought i was a med student and started asking me really scary questions when dr. white left the room and i was like, really i think u shoudl ask them. and they're like no just tell us..and im like no really u shoudl ask him he'll explain everything.

"great" news...dr chen is going on vacation monday, tuesday, and wednesday..but we still have to go 2 work..what we shall do im not exactly clear on...like how many articles can i read? and how many peices of data can i obsess over? not clear. probably a lot of fighting will occur w. ner boy and tim the tech over who gets 2 use the internet computer. i think i'll probly end up watching endless google videos.
laters.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM