Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Long Overdue

The time has come to blog a real blog. Or rather post a real post. Maybe post a real blog. Blog a real post? Anyways.... I would first like to discuss why I am lacking daily posts. The first reason is because Rachel intimidates me. That's right, I said it. SHE intimidates ME. She is just so darn funny and that's put a lot of pressure on me to be so darn funny as well and you know what, I'M NOT. The second reason is because my memory is worse than Dorys (the fish... From Finding Nemo... ). I go about my every day trying to think if anything is blog worthy and then I'll be driving along and I'll think of something but then by the time I get home it's totally gone. And I do mean totally. Gone. Maybe I should start walking around with a pad of a paper just in case something semi funny comes into my head.

(I decided to skip lines like Rachel does so my posts will look kinda long like hers)

Now I shall tell you all about my day. It started at 5:00 a.m. I took my sis to the airport. On my drive back I called up Rachel since she's up ridiculously early. She did not answer my call in case y'all were wondering. She claims she was davening. I'm going with she was sleeping. I got back home around 6:15. Laid in bed, checked what was on TV, and went back to sleep around 7. I woke up at 12:12 but I did not get up then. The reason I woke up was because Rachel called me. Since then we have been in a fight. Now she's not sure why we are in a fight in fact she thinks how could we be since she even called me today. Well that is precisely why we are in the fight. Ironic isn't it. (Aviva, you like?) Let me explain how this fight occurred. I was sleeping and dreaming away and in my dream (it's a pity it was only a dream) it was me and Dirk Nowitzki. I think we were in New York. I was supposed to be going to a dinner with all my old St. Louis friends I was going back to the hotel I was staying at to get ready and he was in the lobby and we were talking and I just happened to be wearing the Western Conference Championships shirt and he signed it and we were totally hitting it off and then I am woken up by my phone ringing and guess who it was? Rachel! And guess who will never marry Dirk Nowitzki? Me! And so I shall remain in this fight until Dirk proposes.

To continue on with my day... I woke up around 1ish. Showered. Did my hair. Then I went to my doctors appointment at 2:30. I was given new medicine and referred to a neurologist. I came home around 3:30. I chilled for an hour and painted my toe nails. I can not believe I went out of the house with naked toes. Then I went to library cuz a book I had on hold was in. And now I'm sitting here on my bed watching TV and I have nothing to do for the next two hours which is when I will go over to Myas to play a game. We've had game night since Monday. Monday we were at Avivas and played Cranium. Yesterday we were at Arianas and played Scattergories. Today we'll be at Myas and we'll play MadGab. It's fun to play games. That is all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*gasp* u didnt highlight my name?!

7:37 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

i must apologize, i completely forgot.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM