Friday, July 21, 2006

So Very Confuzzled

I know the blog is going to say it's already tomorrow (as in the 21st... Wow, that's a scary number) but I'm talking about today (as in the 20th... It's still today until i go to bed). So I'm at Avivas house and it's some time after 7 and i say to her how i keep thinking today is Thursday and then she says to me it is Thursday. I was not expecting that one. Now it's not like i didn't know it was Thursday, i had all the clues. I knew my sister was coming in tomorrow and i knew she was coming in on a Friday. I knew my appointment with the Doctor was on a Wednesday and that i had the appointment yesterday. Aviva even asked me how late Paint Yer Pottery was open and when i checked online i looked at the hours for Thursday. But for some reason i thought that it was Wednesday i was just getting confused that it felt like Thursday and i was all mentally prepared that i had a whole day of nothing planned for tomorrow and maybe I'd even go swimming and that the hecticness of Friday wasn't for another day. And then *bam* Aviva confirms that my confusion that today was Thursday is in fact true and i mentally lose an entire day. It was very very very saddening and disappointing.

Now i shall tell you all about my day (which was Wednesday even though it was Thursday). So i woke up at 9:10 and then i was like haha, you wish and i went back to sleep and woke up at 11. This is the second day in a row that i was in a really deep sleep and i woke up feeling like it was 3 in the afternoon when in fact it was still in the a.m.. Anyways, my internet lost connection during the night or morning or something so i had to quickly get back on AIM. Then i did nothing. Ate waffles for breakfast, again. And finally at 1 i went to go drop off my glasses cuz my lenses were in. Then at 2:30ishness maybe 2:40 i went to pick them up. Then i continued to do nothing. Then at 6:30 i went to Avivas. I watched her eat dinner with her parents. It was fascinating. Then we went to blockbuster to rent Prime. We were underage so we had to go back with her mom but we (meaning Aviva) bought mike n ikes. (i will now clarify this cuz Rachel is so very very confused. Really Aviva isn't on her parents account and she didn't have the blockbuster card with her so we couldn't rent it so we had to go back home and came back with her mom and she added Aviva to the account and she even got her own card and then we got the movie and went back home) Then a little before 9 we sat down to watch the movie. Then Rachel called cuz she needed 4 minutes of entertainment since it didn't take as long as last time to get to the ER. While talking to her she locks her keys in the car and so we hang up so she can deal with the sitch. We continue playing the movie. The phone rings again, it's Rachel. She informs us her mom is on her way. Then we hang up again i don't remember why. We continue the movie again and then guess who calls again. Rachel. So she is waiting for her mom to come and she comes and then we hang up once and for all. We wait a minute just to make sure we are in the clear. Now really i feel like Rachel may have only called twice but i think it was thrice. And i don't really know so she and Aviva can comment on this story as they please. I also feel like Rachel is gonna yell at me for taking away her story about locking her keys in her car. Oh well.


Aviva i hope you are pleased that i remembered to highlight your name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM