Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Wasting Time

No wonder that's the name of the blog, it seems to be all I ever do. I'm out early from ethics, as usual. Of course the one day I needed to be let out early it didn't happen (meaning yesterday before my art history test which I could have really used an extra 30 min of studying instead of a quick skim 30 seconds before the test...). Class starts in 10 minutes which means I have only 5 minutes left here cuz then I have to trek across campus to art history. Well really I'm already in the L building so its not that bad of a walk but still will take time. (please refer to my earlier post with the diagram of the campus to fully understand my walk) Last night I actually slept well. I was going to go to bed at 1 but then studying for my ethics test today took longer than expected so I didn't get to go to bed until 2. And then I woke up at 8 to continue studying. I got an extra 2 hrs of sleep last night than the night before cuz Sunday night I went to bed at 3 (tho it took yrs to fall asleep) and I woke up at 7. But now I got thru the hard part of the week and I'm skipping class on Thursday (for a valid reason ppls, relax) so really I just have to get thru art now and then ethics tomorrow and then we are going to the DMA (try to figure it out) in art tomorrow so it wont be so boring. And now its 11:45 so I must leave. So long, farewell. And I hate boys.

4 Comments:

Blogger mirrac said...

dallas museum of art. WOOHOO do i win a prize miriam?

11:39 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

u get to be my friend and rooom with me next yr!!! man, thats an awesome prize!

11:46 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

no, its not really. i mean u're the bed psycho! :-D

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gasp, you are taking art history and didnt tell me. wow, i feel really stupod leaving a comment b/c it isnt like you are going to read them anyway. oh well. and the dma sucks.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM