Sunday, June 25, 2006

BRING IT, SISTA!

Immanuel Kant says that under no circumstances do you ever tell a lie. *cough cough rachel cough cough* Now while my away message says "SilverPolish1: i pick my nose ok?" it is of complete truth and of no lies. However, Rachels away message which says "DontAsk628: i pick my nose too!" is made up of only lies and has not one speck of truth. Let us recall what happened in the conversation. Exhibit A:
SilverPolish1: SHE"LL 4GET ALL ABOUT IT OR THINK URE FUNNY
SilverPolish1: ITS FUNNY
SilverPolish1: NOT WEIRD OR WORTHY OF BEING EMB
SilverPolish1: go write her an email and tell her i pick my nose i dont care.

SilverPolish1: i pick my nose ok?
Now clearly Rachel came up with this idea all on her own and admitted to her picking nose habit. (we shall discuss this habit at a later time) However "i" and "pick my nose", those words were never typed out by my fingers. Only by rachels so to represent herself and again to falsely represent me. So if she truly took an ethics class like she claims she would have remembered that lying is not allowed and would never have written up a false away message. Clearly Rachel just lies about everything, is Rachel even her real name? Now i dont know what to believe!

*let the record reflect that i saved this post and then the webpage died on me, twice! that was a close one!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM